Membership of Canterbury Music Club is incredibly cheap and represents phenomenal value for money: world-class artists live on stage or alternatively appearing in your living room. For further details, please see the Membership page.
However, single tickets are available for concerts on stage or by video link to Members and the general public alike.
Note that all tickets will be sold as e-tickets.
Live Attendance: Limited numbers of seats are available for the four autumn concerts due to social distancing - we are restricting tickets sold to 60 percent of the total hall capacity (80 percent for the choral concert). The situation for the four spring concerts will be announced later.
* Standard: £17.50
* Concessionary Tickets for Members of other Music Clubs or Societies - we regret that we can not offer this benefit for our 80th Anniversary Season due to limited numbers of seats available
* Concessionary Tickets for Students and those aged 25 & under: FREE (supported by CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust; please be prepared to show either student ID or proof of age if asked).
* Members will have priority booking for the later three autumn concerts until 30th September 2021, and for the four spring concerts until 30th November 2021.
* General ticket sales commence now for the Freddy Kempf concert on 26th September, 1st October for the three later autumn concerts, and 1st December for the four spring concerts.
Online Streaming (live and recorded)
All concerts will be both streamed live at the time of the concert, and be recorded for streaming for one month following the concert (subject to artists' agreement).
* Standard: £12.50
* Concessionary Tickets for Students and those aged 25 & under: FREE (supported by CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust; student ID or proof of age may be required at time of booking).
All tickets are available online from the Gulbenkian Box Office.
* Please click on the BOOK NOW button beside each concert to go directly to the booking page on the Gulbenkian website for that concert.
*Alternatively go to the Gulbenkian website and search for the appropriate concert by date and/or artist.
*Please download e-tickets and print them out or bring them on your mobile.
Note that the Gulbenkian Box Office can be contacted in person or by telephone but staffing is much reduced at this time, and tickets should be brought with you for each concert.